Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 8, 2007

100th!

Well, I think I post enough that people still follow along. Meghan still reads. So does Caitlin. (Once in a while.) So not much as changed since May, when I began posting. Lately I've slowed tremendously, but that's okay. All I know it I'm blogging my 100th, just like I was my first. I'm here, on my chair, with Rocky, listening to the awesome song on this blog. It's a 100th renovation. I like it lots. I'd stick around and chat, but I can't wait to change this song. See ya 'round! =] *Edit:* Though the archiver on the right says its my 93rd, through deleted posts and things as such, it's my 100th.

1 comments:

Willa said...

I love this template, btw.

We need to get a move "active blog network"
hahah okay that was my technical speak for the day.