Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 10, 2007

Exspectata ut sedecim

Okay, you come to my blog, and see something you didn't expect to see at all. Yes, my blog has been completely renovated. Everything down to my cool links at the right *hint-hint* and the song playing in the background. Alright, well I'll say one thing. Out of all of this, one thing was predictable...well, two, if you'd visited my blog about ten minutes prior to this post.

  1. My blog exploded again to a state of extreme disrepair, where fixing it would have meant mangling through twisted code and "div's" and "" and stuff as such.
  2. I am a huge fan of acoustics, particularly for background music on a blog.
Well, I was lazy. And it is about 11:00, so I didn't particularly feel that I should spend my night editing a blog. So, here you have it. I might put the new code someday...but not soon. I guess it all depends on the feedback headed my way. Let me know what you think about the blog design...and this song. Which...I'm not sure that you all will like it. On a lighter note: My parents are back from Puerto Rico!!! They are far too generous. They came back with 2 pairs (why is one short called a pair?) of shorts, one a gray-and-white camoflauge cargo-style, and the other yellow, brown, and (hold on...let me check...-5 minutes later-) turquoise-but-not-so-loud blue color. You know, today I've had such a wonderful day...and...well, my TV behind me is tuned to CNN, for any word on the fate of the six miners trapped in a Utah coal mine, and "Breaking News" "Web Site: Al Qaeda threatens radiological attack on the US, NYPD steps up security" "Economic Woes." CLICK its off. Well, as I was saying, (2 minute pause...I found a mosquito biting my FOOT) I got gray and blue matching shirts, respectively to the shorts. I also got poll/beachy sandals and an awesome necklace. I love my parents. They do too much. (They also got a couple things for someone else, too.) This is maybe the best week I've had all year, and I don't want it to stop. Next week we will probably get our schedules...ohhhh boy. Periodically I stumble upon new websites/blogs. Well, I'll post them if they're interesting. I'll do no more than twice a week. No promises! Oh, and I'll try the same with a video. Okay, thanks!
Here's a Blog I'm Into This Week Birding Mom: The View From My Window Video for this Week (With my favorite actress, Glenn Close.) Ohhh, and those are my sandals, in that navy blue.
That was a long one!!!
=]]] P.S. Figure out what the title means, and I'll...hmmm. I don't know. Figure it out, please? Hint: Look at my previous title, but with "60" in mind, with a little hairspray. =]

0 comments: