Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 21, 2007

R-r-r-r-r-otiniiii!

Rotini, Gambini, Tortellini, Foombelini, Chiaranini. So, I just decided to blog. You see, I'm rather bored, and the only amusement in the past five hours has been this pathetic new ringtone I got. It goes something like DUMDAH DUMDAH DUMDADADUMDAH DUMDAH DAHH. (If you can imagine a guitar & a ukulele making that noise.) Well, You see, I need to shower now. I'll talk to you all later. Mary, if you're readin....nevermind. Oh, yeah, bleedini.

2 comments:

Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

You're insane. It's so funny. Where do you come up with these things? oh yeah..your messed up head. Oh yeah, i know what ringtone you're talking about...NOT. crazini

Anonymous said...

BLEEDINI! I REMEMBER THAT! hahahah

weirdo.