Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat!

So, when you run out of candy *sniff...sniff...*, and you feel badly, and put a sign on your door that says "Sorry, No Candy," you think that those knuckleheads won't know on your door, right? Nahh, I would totally still knock as a "HAHA, YOU SUCK, YOU HAVE NO CANDY SO I AM GOING TO ANNOY YOU." Yeah, sounds like fun. Once again, I'm stuck at home missing out on the Halloween action. Someone mind saving me a piece of candy? It'd be nice, that's all. My blog has this temporary make over, you see, it's just FESTIVE okay, hope you can read that through this crazy layout. If you can't, oh well. Oh, yeah, shoutout. Well, not exactly. More like...enlistment. Jess, I need your help. Remember that old awesome layout you had for me? The one I had with the city skyline? Could you send me the link? After that it's onto a turkey layout...then old St. Nick....then a birthday cake. After that? Llamapalooza with Chiara? Sounds good. Christian, too? Awesome. Goodnight, spooky one. May the spiders rest with you. "The average human will eat an average of 8 spiders while sleeping" -Snapple Fact #31

1 comments:

Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

Your template is soooo cool. I really wanna change my template but I don't really want to go through the hassle. That spider fact is quite gross. Even though I think I knew that. I love your song also. I didn't see that movie this year, so I feel as if I'm missing something.