Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Waterless Silverware!

Okay, so I didn't blog that night...or the night after...or the night after that...or the night or two after that...you get the point. I'm a busy kid. High school has gotten me strung against a wall inscribed "PAIN.ANGUISH.WORK.SCHOOL" Doesn't it have you, too? Oh, look, over to my right...there's Chiara. Of course Mr. Mark isn't on the wall. How would that go? Jk. He's awesome. I don't know what to say. I'm out of it. I don't know AT ALL what to write tonight. Umm, let's see. It's raining, and I'm listening to the song "If We Are the Body." Very good song. Yes, all of a sudden I like Casting Crowns. No, not my favorite band. That has to go to either the Shins, Beck (He's one person that sometimes plays with a band) or Dave Matthews. (So's he.) I'm eating really good gum. 60 pieces for $2.49. Good deal, eh? I feel Canadian today. Eh? EH? Okay, I'm done. Before I leave, I'll let you know what I've been absolutely dying to do for the past week. I was listening to Song 2 (Who did a cover version of it, Kerianne?) by Blur, and my uncle (who is seriously a brother to me, only he's 27) took an earbud from me, started listening to it, and made that wailing police siren noise, and in seamless transition after 3 sirens let out a loud "WOOHOO!" He went to Plattsburgh University, and they had a, in his words, "kick-ass" hockey team. Whenever they scored a goal, a siren went off, and after the third one, that "jumped into WOOHOO!" I'd love to be at one of their games? You know what else I'd like to do? Go to a marching band competition? What? Oh, Saturday, riggghhhttt....

0 comments: