Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 19, 2008

String me Up From Atop These Roofs

The fiasco tonight? I'm sorry to those that affected, and most dearly sorry to Meghan. Though I do not believe it's all my fault, I'm sincerely sorry. I feel like crap about that. But that talk? I don't, and will not feel or show any remorse over it. No regrets. None. Let it be known. You and I need to talk, and we need to talk now. If I go on any longer, I'll say something I'll regret. So let's call it a night from hell, shall we? And, let's get real people. I don't know where you got the idea I only talked to her to get some time alone with her or her away from Chris or whatever, and I see why you think it, but you're dead wrong. Our talks had nothing to do with that. The way the night was going, I'd only talk if I absolutely had to. Why would I want to talk otherwise?

2 comments:

Willa said...

Okay, ready? Here goes. I don't like your posts. But thats me. I'm not mad about you posting about it, I just kinda wish you'd see my side but its cool that you don't. I'm not going to be nasty, I'm going to be civil when I say yes, we can talk, because theres alot to be said, but I can't promise it will get me much of anywhere because you really don't see my side. I am sorry about the party, but you getting this upset over it is not making it any better.

Oh, and, btw, if any of those little titles and comments and such on your blog are suddle hints, I get it, and if you really are directing them at anyone (like me) thats nasty. and low.

MarcoPolumbo said...

every one of these posts have to do with songs I've been listening to lately. They've nothing to do with you.