Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 18, 2008

This is not what I'm like; it's just a fond farewell to a friend.

Today is off to the worst start in a very long time. No, it actually has nothing to do with the midterms. Honestly, if we took midterms today, I think I'd flunk almost all of them. My mind is somewhere else right now. I'm sick of people today. WHY CAN'T I JUST MOVE TO AUSTRALIA ALREADY?! This'll probably get to the person that it's about, and she'll probably get upset, but I can't do anything about that. Just know, this is me venting. Nothing against you. And it's not all about you. So I guess Michelle was right. Since 12/15 every day has been hell. Every day except for two. Doesn't it suck that I can pick them out? You know what else sucks? When they won't accept a change in you, and speak against who you want to change and be, with with someone else, entirely new rules apply. That's not right. Hell, it's almost unforgivable.

0 comments: