Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Still Alive

Well people, I don't have much time, but I am still alive and well. Chiara are planning to move to Australia, she'll probably bring John Kolesar with her. (Do I get to bring someone, Chiara? =]) I have a new music wiggy diggy, as you see there. It plays shuffle out of 10 really good songs. You can pause it if you want, meanie. Well my uncle is in Germany. He sent me an email, timed 4:38AM. I'm thinking, wow, he's a loser, he has no life. Nah, it was 10:38AM in Germany. But he sent these pictures.That's a view from the top of a Cathedral over Munich. Nice, huh? That guys my uncle aka brother. By the way, Jess, he says hi. That's the inside of a mug he was drinking from. Without exaggeration, he says it was the size of his head. Nice, huh? Chiara, I'm still thinking Aussies, but think we can make a pit stop in Munich? =]

0 comments: