Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 24, 2008

Here it comes to wash away the sins of you and I

I spent nearly all day in the hospital, making sure I was there for my mother who was getting a cholcystectomy done today. (For those of you that don't know, that means gallbladder removal.) You see, she had many polyps (sorta like a tumor, but benign.) Usually, the doctor just asks you to come in for check-ups every six months or so to keep an eye on them and their possible malignancy. Well, my mom's doctor recommended removing her gallbladder, as she has too many polyps to accurately keep track of. She agreed, and they performed the procedure around noon. (I had gotten to the hospital around 9:50 for admission and such.) Since my mom also happens to work at this same hospital, an innumerable amount of co-workers came to wish her well, and an innumerable amount of co-workers confused her for my mother (including the doctor, that said -Sorry, something interrupted me. I might finish this later.

0 comments: