Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 28, 2008

Lonely As You!

The swells done. This week has finally turned into a somewhat reasonable one. So how are y'all? I had quite an excellent week. I'm sick of being stuck at home, I miss hanging out with my friends. Soon, people. Especially you. Sorry Christian, I don't mean to tell you I can't hang like 3 times in one week. Really. As soon as I'm free, we'll bowl or somethin'. Oh, yeah, and Michelle, we will too, so I can school you at GH3. Ohh yeahhh, meanwhile, buck up, my friend.

-When you walk by, yeah, I'm lookin' at you sweetie.-
Don't mind the random thoughts separating...uhhh...thoughts. I'd rather treat this as my journal, than be literarily-correct by using paragraphs and such. Maybe those thoughts actually apply to something true in my life. Hint: They most likely do. But what could they imply? Nothing, I promise.
-'Cuz I'm just wonderin' what's going on, hoping that I'm not the only one.-
So I'm sitting here in my house cozily with Rocky on my lap, yawning, and once in a while farting, but it's all good. Friday Night Lights is on pause behind me, Lost will be on in a few. Ahaha, I'm like addicted to these TV shows. This new math is awesome. This week, nearly everything fell into place. All but two things, which reminds me...Chiara, Meghan, all my friends that read this, gimme a holler, please? Am I losing you guys? People? Anyone? I've made, well if I count, somewhere between 10-15 new good friends this year, which is really great, but you guys come first, always. One's on the border. I think he'll tip over soon, haha. Wellllll anywayy, we get to start swimming on Monday. I'm actually excited for this one, though today I descovered another passion. Tennis. I think I'll try the tennis team next year, IF AND ONLY IF I can get lessons from that guy. Yeah, he's scary, but he was the one that insisted I join the tennis team. How...interesting. Now even Ms. Matteson asked me. I pray to the good lord that word doesn't reach the real tennis coach, Filingeri. Last thing I need is her half-butchered French chasing after me. That, and I'll be taking French along with Spanish next year. I swear, I'll file a freakin' restraining order. Aucune madame, je ne sais pas comment jouer au tennis.
-With the windblown hair, colors of the sandy Santorini Gabriela but oh, so much more desirable.-
I feel like I say this all the time, but I realize more and more every day how my life revolves around music. I don't just listen to it, I come home, I play it, it's like, just...amazing. I write songs now, I'm just....alright, I'm shutting up now. I wanted to say I was messin around with chords today and I was able to make a pretty damned good "song." It was like 30 seconds long, so not much of a song. It's still cool though. My songs = my moods. Well I'm gonna go. I'll catch up with you guys later. Remember, Chiara, Meghan, any other friends that read this, holler out to me, please? Am I losing you? =\

0 comments: