Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Old Emails

Just a quickie, but a rant about myself again, and how much I hate who I used to be. Like, what the *EXPLICIT* was this?!?!?! READ THIS, AND LAUGH, I ENCOURAGE MUCH LAUGHER.

This was an old email from me to someone I'm sure you can guess, dated 3/2/2007...hah.

This is like an oxymoron, but if I'm not what you call 'normal' next week, at all. I'll just say right now, tonight has been the worst night of my life. No exceptions. Tonight is the worst night I've ever had ever. I just don't...don't expect me normal. You'll know why eventually. Just so you know, this isn't the normal, "So what's bugging you?" This is something that might change my life forever. I'm just giving you the heads up.

I don't know whether to cry, be happy, or be angry. I'm trying to stay emotionless.




What the hell was wrong with me?! Again, I laugh. How pathetic.

0 comments: