Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Inconsistency. I know, I know, I'm sorry!

I've been inconsistent, if you want to put it that way. And that's putting it nicely. I don't think anyone really reads this anymore. I mean, I think my father does, but I'm not so sure with that. I've just returned about a week now from a week-long stint in Long Island with my aunt and uncle sans parents. It was nice, and a well deserved break for both of us. Well, this Friday I'm returning. A week from today. I'll be there for 8 or 9 more days, (or more, who knows?!) I mean, who could blame me, nice house, I get the finished basement with a wide screen TV all to my lonesome, and my own private bathroom. Oh, I think I forgot to mention their in ground pool. That's the absolute best part. My cousin, too. She rocks. ---See you suckers whenever I get back. Phone calls are welcome.

1 comments:

Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

very nice pictures! that's cool how you did that. sounds like you had fun!

oh no. system of a down just came on haha