Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Screw the title. %*#&@

I read several old posts, including one on my other blog website, oh, THAT ONE is just stupid. 

***This post is a cold, hard self-realization.***
 If you don't like slightly crude language, I suggest that you leave. 
Now.
--------------------------------------------
As I was saying. This is not meant to insult ANY of my friends. Guys, you're awesome. Just take this as a figure of speech, and laugh about it. I know that at at least one point you were thinking this. It's cool. That's why you guys are my friends (...among other things...) Well, let's get down to freakin' business, shall we? This me-Jess wishy washy deal ended a very long time ago, and it took me A HELL OF A LONG TIME TO GET OVER IT. Before I follow it up with the "You guys weren't fair in letting me cope on my own," and, "Get out of my life!" let me say --- WHAT THE %*#& WAS THAT BULL****. I'd like to know why at least one of you didn't just freakin' crack me over the head with a heavy vase (save your 'not worth the money' jokes). I'm only covering up my expletives to be reasonable, and at least PG-13 rated. I severely sucked. Like seriously. Kerianne, I don't think you read, but you sat next to me every stinkin' say this year. WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SLAP ME ALREADY? DO IT! DO IT!!! That was rediculous. Really. I was such a damned immature fool. Everyone's immature at times, but come on. 
--------------------------------------------
I can't promise more won't follow. But seriously. What the hell was wrong with me? Guys, I'm really freaking sorry. Slap me when you get the chance. To Jess - I'm sorry. It doesn't mean anything, I'm sure, but, you know, do whatever you want with it. It'd be cool to kinda talk again.
GOODNIGHT PEOPLE! 
---My last from the throne of my computer table for at least 9 days. 
CHIARA, LET'S GET BACK TO BLOGGIN', SHALL WE?

1 comments:

Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

well, you did warn me! i still stick by what i said: we all go through our rough patches. I personally don't think it was my place to tell you what you were doing wrong. as much as i might have wanted to ; )

it's a very lonely blogging world! but maybe if we start the chain, we can get everyone else back on board