Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

186: So many things to do.

(I thought this would be a nice picture, until after taking it I realized the flower is fake.) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been running around like a chicken without a head lately. I've been through so much. My iPod Touch BROKE! It's getting repaired this Friday, after about two months. My friends know how attached to music I get. AT LAST! Oh well, I guess I shouldn't be complaining, I mean, I hjust got a very expensive camera from my aunt, and I've been running wild taking pictures of everything. I think my mother is going to kick me out of the house.
Rocky

2 comments:

Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

very nice pictures of rocky! maybe we can re-start the blogging trend =)

Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

thanks for the comment! haha i think im gonna start blogging again