Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The truth hurts so bad, wouldn't you say? So why tell it?

Oddly enough, one of my favorite parts of a blog post is its title.
I'm back, and blogging again. I'm rearing up on 200 posts. We'll see how things come when school starts - I can't say now. No sense in gauging the temperature when the ice has barely frozen. A few of you know that I was in Long Island 2 weeks ago. I think I blogged about it (GASP!) Just reading it - I see that I said I'll be going again. Nevermind then. I'm really excited because tomorrow I'm going to the Yankee game at 7:10 (at night), and then as soon as that's over, I'm shooting out into Long Island. My parents are leaving LI on Saturday - a week before me.I guess I don't really have much to say. I was just sitting around and a little bored. I guess I'll go read The Book Thief now. It's an awesome book, I have to admit. Here with my matzah bread, and favorite album of Bloc Party - see you later.

0 comments: