Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 13, 2007

"Say Hey; A little better..."

What a wonderful weekend. I mean, really. Starting with Friday night, how could it possibly be more perfect? I had so much fun at a softball game on Friday night down by Memorial Park. (Fineeeee, two games. Double header. Meghan's team won both.) It was fun. I was out there until about...9:45 more or less. It was a perfect night. A lot of candy, pixy sticks, oh man, so much fun. It ended on a perfect note, too. Then yesterday I walked around town with Michelle and Meghan, took some embarrassing pictures, then they saw my dog with Chiara, and Jess joined the three of us later for a game at Memorial Park. That was nice, too. No where near as nice as Friday though. And then here's today. Today is rather...normal. Sure, another beautiful day. We're on the cusp of Summer. It's a great thing. OH! Then formal is coming up!!! That should be fun ☺ So, like I said. This weekend was amazing. Now it's back to school... =[. Hey, it might not be such a bad thing... I might actually be looking forward to part of it. I really wish it was Friday night again. Everything was just so PERFECT. The candy was good, it was a warm night...(Most of the time...then I got cold, but warmed back up not too much longer. Weird, huh?)...both softball games were really good...and then there's Rachel and DJ. I don't want to know why he was at her house. All I know is that they're both getting something other than the love from their mother on this Mothers' Day. Well, have a good one. Friday night, Friday night... Well on that note: "The perfect state of mind" Have a good one! ☻

0 comments: