Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

What do you do when you blog?

This blog isn't really so far a reflection of my personality... I mean, it may be. This template really isn't, but it's nice. May I make a mention of a certain someone else's blog? I don't have link here...yet. Check back in a few and I might. The blog of Chiara. Her blog is amazing. Yes, I helped her with the Red Molly pictures, and even her beautiful template! She truly has a way with words. Like, seriously. I could read her work forever . It is truly amazing. Much of it is inspirational. I just wonder, how can someone have such a way with words? I mean, I hate to compare her to such a controversial and ominously infamous leader during the Second Great War, but Adolf Hitler had a way with words. Though he used his for evil, Chiara possesses much the same trait, but uses hers only for good, obviously. Maybe I am better off comparing her with the insatiable Dalai Lama. There. He has a way with words. [Hey...so does Shakespeare.] I wonder... to write such beautiful language, so inspiring, while it is a talent few are fortunate enough to possess, I believe that there are some things that can especially bring forth such talent. I know, personally, I do my best writing when I'm home alone, with my little fan on, perfectly comfortable, listening to some very, very nice music. [A song like Such Great Heights or even from time-to-time, Cansei de ser Sexy. The usual works, too, such as what I'm listening to, right now! [Which would be Here (In Your Arms)] Sometimes attributing such songs to a person or event helps, even more! I guess I can also write when I'm depressed, or down-in-the-dumps. Well, that's something I'd like to know. What do you do when you blog? Have a good night, =] Edit: 7:07 P.M. (Read Chiara's profile)

1 comments:

Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

That was very flattering! But you're writing style is excellent as well. That reflection was very nice, and enjoyable to read. Very pensive and insightful. Thanks again for helping me with my blog!