Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Television, television. American Idol.

So...let me start a simple situation. --- Your friend on the phone says something on American Idol is very interesting. ("Sanjaya is my papaya!") Well the TV next to you is off, and you can't find the remote. Now what do you do? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx So that happened to me... ...but, really... In today's society, who uses the old buttons to switch through channels on the TV anymore? I know I don't. Most people would rather spend hours, days, if not weeks to search for the remote, if they don't wish to watch that last channel it was left on. (Channel 2 on cable boxes.) So, tell me. What would you do? I sat. And waited. Wishing for the remote to mystically pop out of the covers, and hit me in the forehead. (Or preferably put itself in my hand.) Well, that didn't happen. I FOUND IT. YAY. YAY. Now I can watch American Idol, not that I do anyway. But when you're under the command of the one on the phone... ... Put a smile on. =] Edit 5/9 - 8:40 PM "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth... "

0 comments: