Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Just another day

Today is just another day, a day of living a normal life, a day of walking, a day of thought, a day of making a fool out of your self. The last one I do, often. I don't have much time, but I suppose I can spare a sentence or seven. What a lovely Spring it has been. Can you believe, that with the stagnant air, and sweltering temps, it isn't even Summer yet? Tomorrow is going to be 90! 89 for formal day. (=]) I mean, sure. I have the stresses of a normal teenager, maybe less so. But formal?! I can't wait. I really can't wait. It's going to be so much fun. I look nice, with the stuff I have. Okay, I hate it, but I see it as the type of thing people won't think looks hideous on me. Friday... 2 more days. Some rain, but that won't put a damper on my parade. It's the end of 8th grade! Why not just Kick It and have some fun? Well, I would. Our teachers like to inundate us with work. I feel bad more so for Chiara and Jess. They have so much more coming up...I'll put a link to some posts of theirs that show that in a bit. If I don't get back to ya, goodnight, youse. So, Chiara's is here, and Jess's is here.

0 comments: