Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 1, 2007

"EARLY LEAVER!!!"

So, how many times today could I possibly hear that someone was an early leaver? It drove me INSANE. Well, they finally gave up and said "Anyone who is going home early, come to the office at the time you're leaving." (Which was followed by Mrs. Moreno yelling "THANK YOU!" through the hallway. I had a lot of...no, I didn't. Half of the 8th grade was gone, along with all of the 6th and 7th graders. [[At an assembly]] It was eerily quiet. Especially without the loud, mocking voices of Chiara and Jess. :-p. Just kidding. Well, tonight is formal. Finally. Enough worrying about the day to come, and just plain having fun, because it's here. I have to say though, I never knew how many feminist boys there are in our school...that just were perplexed to leave early. They said it was "Because they can." Well, if Mark, whose last name rhymes with mine, hadn't left, this may had been true. (=]. Sorry Mark.) But, during 4th and 5th period, I was sitting next to Mrs. Moreno while she ran down the list, and gave a big cackle at any boy's name that was leaving, and highlighted them all. She let out an especially big cackle at the name "Mark ......" Well, I better go shower, and clean up. I actually kinda like the way I look this time. I hate myself in dress pants, but everything else makes up for it. So, on that note, have fun if you're going. I know I will, and there's nothing that can stop me! For the theme:

0 comments: