Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 1, 2007

Our Last Dance

I promised I would post. But...so far I have not gotten around to that. Right now I'm printing out the August '05 regents, and I spent about 3 hours yesterday meandering mindlessly through Pine Island on the way to Minisink, for my Mom's-Friend's-Daughters softball championship game, Pine Bush v. Newburgh. Newburgh won in a thriller, 3-2. It was truly an amazing game. Then, on the way home, the GPS system decided to become even more dysfunctional than it was going there. I navigated my mother for a couple of miles via a map about 3 square inches in size. I had it right...when we finally got the GPS system to work again. My mom got a bit...annoyed with me, because at every house I said "OH! LOOK! IT'S MEGHAN'S HOUSE!" Well, these homes in Pine Island were truly something out of a scene of Scarface. Well, I b'est be going. It's 10:52 and I still haven't eating breakfast! Mmm, Cinnamon Rolls, anyone? =] Oh, and a couple of more things. I have the notorious reputation of never dancing at any dance. Well, that has since changed, thank-you-very-much. I was dancing the entire formal. You know, except for when I was thirsty and such. I had soooo much fun. Dancing, and everything. The music was ear-blasting loud. What a truly amazing night. And everyone looked amazing. I'm not even kidding. Oh, and then there were the four misfits =] that came all together. They looked very nice, I'd say best out of everyone. Well, I guess I did kind of get to the formal in this post. Well, I'll be back later. I might post more, but no promises. shimly

0 comments: