Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 24, 2007

"I wish they could make one a heart..."

Off to Memorial Park! Stupid me forgot to change into jeans before I went, so I'm there, freezing, with shorts. Heck, at least I had a sweatshirt. Once Chiara got to the port-a-potty, and finnished doing God knows what in that disgusting contraption, Jess, Chiara and myself hit the rides. We went on the Cliff Hanger, again. Twice, at that. Mrs. Waters was there, too, with her son. We got our pictures...taken...for some reason. The second time, Ian was behind us. He attempted to tell us how amazing the typhoon ride was. No one was actually listening. I just kept saying things like "I LOVE YOU IAN! YEAH. WOO IAN!!!" Chiara soon joined along. Then, oh boy. Then I talked Spanish to the...er...... PEOPLE there. Yeah, that's it. One of them heard me and gave me this weird look. So, we were like idiots, on this ride, and I was screaming at the top of my lungs, "ARRIBA!!!!!!! HOLAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! ME GUSTA MUCHO!" Chiara joined there, too. Jess must have thought I was a complete idiot. Heck, I am, aren't I? We also heard the people testing fireworks while we were on the ride. OH OH OH!!! Then we went on that boat. Well, okay. Both rides, in my opinion, ESPECIALLY cliff-hanger went faster. Cliff hanger went way faster, and much longer, without a doubt.  So, thennnn we got MOUNTAIN DEW. WOOO. Andddd.... oh. Yeah. 3 fried dough, right here, please! Mine...mysteriously exploded all over my chest...hmmmm... with powdered sugar that is still in the sweatshirt. I'm going to have to wash that tonight. That was very...unpleseant...and tasteless. Not funny. But then we watched the fireworks! I want to go on the orbiter =[. The fireworks this year were rather spectacular. Much better compared to any previous year. The cotton candy was, well...cotton candy-ish. With it all, are the memories of a fantastic day...with a song I didn't expect to get stuck in my head. 

"IT EVEN HAS A CLIMAX! LISTEN!!!"
-shimly
=]

1 comments:

Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

Hahahhahahhaha. You have an amazing, hilarious way of making things ten times funnier than they actually were. I was laughing so hard reading your blog...and I was there! Thanks for the comment! I hope I see you sometime soon. If not, have funnnn!! Oh, btw. I had a folder on my desktop labled Practice Regents and Earth Science Reference Tables (i know, shudder) and you know what I did? I clicked the little sucker and dragged it right down into the trash. It was the greatest thing EVER.