Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Just a ramble...

Grr. No, I had no fun yesterday. No Hershey Park. No competition. None of that. Well, okay, I had fun, but not like they did. Okay, 1st period we had a breakfast, which was hilarious, might I say. Mrs. Moreno was a.... 'proud' mother of 10 kids, and we all sat at these tables eating and telling stories. Siobhan went nuts with Carbs and Sugar. We have to watch it next time. Every other class...except for English was usual. And boring. English, she told us to do some work. None of us did, by the way. Nope. I played catch with Mac, sometimes Chris and Christian. The end of Soc. St. I played catch with Mac, too. (You know, big globe.) Well, I might be doing something today, but I'm not quite sure. I refuse to go to the city. I might go into town in about an hour. Who knows? Well, whatever the case, it will be fun. My schedule for today is quite rather...a netted wad of....heh? It's a mess. I have no idea what I'm doing. Okay. Yeah. Bye

0 comments: