Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 7, 2007

A long deserved tribute

Well, blogs....blogs....blogs............... I was never into blogs. In fact, anyone that had a blog, or had the time to tend to one, I blasted and thought they were a complete and utter dork and nerd, at the bottom of the food chain, the crust on bread. (Okay, bad analogy.) Well, I was helping a certain someone with theirs, when I actually thought, hey, maybe this isn't that bad. I mean, I had a myspace, but myspace is crawling with cloaked sexual predators. At least on this, I know who's blog I read is real. (Her dad gave the all-important number one rule of anything on the internet. No last names, no personal information.) This in mind, everything is safe. Well, nothing on the internet is totally safe, but this is as close as you'll get. Even Jess got a foreign visitor on her blog. This one is from over 3000 miles away, down in

São Paulo, Brazil.

Yes, São Paulo. How about that? He spoke PORTUGESE. Well, he couldn't get anything. ANYWAY, BACK ON TASK, HERE. Because of them, I'm a blogger. As dorky as that may sound, yes, I am a blogger. And so is she. So is Chiara. So is Kerianne, and so is Christian. Maybe even Meghan sooner or later. Well, it's actually sort of...well...not exactly fun. It's a nice little sanctuary, where you know someone is reading. Even if they think everything you type is absolute basura (Translation: garbage. I just like that word.) It's fun! COME ON. SAY IT! Well, anyway. It's thanks to you, that I even have a blog. Or, really,...well, I better not say anything. I might get slapped and yelled at. Oh heck! It's safe to say you got us all to get one. You know who we are. Thanks Jess. =]

0 comments: