Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 19, 2007

"Through the looking glass of life..."

Here I sit, on this gloomy day. It is positively bleak day outside. I'm here, drinking some milk, eating a coffee cake, and what~not. I'm also watching television. The Yankees/Mets game, but don't talk about that. It only makes me depressed. Well, it is finally the weekend. I tend to use some time on the weekend to reflect on the week's happenings. Lord knows, I've had too many to count, this week. Though not all of them were pivotal...I can point out at least two that were simply momentous. While much has been taking place, there is much more to come. I can see it already! I can visualize Jess, Chiara, and I eating donuts next to Mr. Mesic on a crisp Saturday morning, and Christian in the background sipping tea and crumpets. I would spill...just a bit on my week, but dear old Blogspot is not a journal. Lately, I've been thinking how much my life has changed since 7th grade. I mean, for beginners, the people I hang out with. Okay, okay. I hung out with some weird people in 7th grade. I mean...I still do. Just, some of these people...I got to see who they really were, and I didn't like it. I won't name any names, COUGHCOUGHCOUGHmaxCOUGHCOUGH. So I've gone from hanging with them to people like Chrisitian , and good old BSchnab. (And little old Jew boy NO OFFENSE. =]) Ahh, that good old Samuel "Smack That" S...[[no last name]]. Of course, there are the others that I would never forget, like Jess, Meghan, and Chiara. They've always been there, they're just simply the best friends anyone could ever have, with the addition of Caitlin. Well, it's 7:08PM, so I b'est be going. I'll probably write a bit later. I guess the theme here is, to all of you that have always been there, even through my MAJOR screw-ups...THANK YOU. So...to my friendsss..... "So thatt'ssss what the ruler said to the rock..."

2 comments:

Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

Awwwww. That's so sweet. You're a great friend too. And I showed Christian the tea and krumpet thing and he got really confused. Hahahaha.

Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

Oh. BTW. Do you know anyone who has a blog? If so, let me know.