Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Twelve Days of Christmas: Day Seven

.....annnddd the series continuesss... Hello, hello, thank you for stopping by. Okay, let's face it, absolutely no one is reading this, (thanks for the comments, guys) and I'm just a loser that finds this entertaining. Is that really true? Totally. But guess what? Doesn't matter. It's cool. I like it. That's all that counts.As promised, here's my grandmother's mantle, donned for the Christmas season. I have a Christmas gathering at her house, so you'll definitely see more of it then. Heck, maybe even a video or two. Stay tuned folks. On a very light note, I'm really excited for CHRISTMAS! ONE WEEK. JUST ONE WEEK AHHH! Okay. Well that's cool. I'm just over half way done with my Christmas Special!

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Seven swans a-swimming, Six geese a-laying, Five golden rings, Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree.

7 Swans A-swimming refers to the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit, the seven sacraments
FELIZ NAVIDADDDD.
p.s. to any stupid band nerds that read this blog, I hope all went well tonight! A PLUS PLUS.

1 comments:

Willa said...

nice pics! I love the tree.