Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Twelve Days of Christmas: Winter Wonderland

Alright people. Remember all those times you'd be procrastinating at doing something? You know, like not heeded your mother's call, and saying "I'm coming Ma!" just to get a "Well so's Christmas!"? Well, guess what. They Christmas really WAS coming after all. Here I pledge, every day for the next fourteen to post at least once. Well, anyway, I'm just dropping another line. Remember when it snowed a few weeks ago? I mean the first measurable snow? Well, here were some pictures from my own Winter Wonderland.

*Note to Chiara, that one reminds me of the story A Bridge to Terabithia. Isn't that little 'cove' like that wonderland Peter describes? (Is it Pete? NO!!!! THIS REMINDS ME OF THE LION THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE!)

Merry Christmas!

0 comments: