Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 17, 2007

Twelve Days of Christmas: Day Six

Well, to start it off, I'm about to put a new song, probably the best and most meaningful Christmas song I've ever heard in my life. Well, in a great turn of events, my roller coaster is up, sky high, among the clouds. HAHAHA CHEEEEEZYYYY. Whatever, I'm happy, that's all that matters.Like those ornaments? Yeah, you bet you're jealous.Look at that. It's insanely perfect. I love it. It's my grandma's but mine as far as I'm concerned. Gifts line the tree's trunk, in all sorts of wrapping. Well, not yet. My grandma only wraps with one type of wrapping paper. I love Christmas. Tomorrow I'll post pics of her fireplace. It's amazing. I SMELL CHRISTMAS! On another note, that video is hilarious. It's a Garmin Christmas Ad. You'll be glad you watched it. Oh, look. I made the youtube thing green and red. SO CHRISTMASY.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Six geese a-laying, Five golden rings, Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree.

6 Geese A-laying refers to the six days of creation MERRY CHRISTMAS!

0 comments: