Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 14, 2007

Twelve Days of Christmas: Day Three

So, I go to get a haircut today, (UGH), and I see my old chorus teacher. What does he say for the fifth time? He's very disappointed in me for not furthering my choral career. He said I have a huge amount of potential and that I could easily be in Meisters. I scoffed. He's veryyyyy funny. So, HEY PEOPLE, AS IN JESS, I'M ALL UP FOR THE MORE ACTIVE BLOG NETWORK....but now you stopped. No fair. Oh, yeah, and in case you didn't know...that's my beautiful girlfriend. ♥ Okay, now the rest of the SONG!

On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree.

3 French Hens refers to Faith, Hope and Charity, the Theological Virtues Merry Christmas!

0 comments: