Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 15, 2008

Big News!

Well, just thought I might let you people know that there is a pretty good chance, and I mean it this time, that I will be moving within the coming months. You see, there's a home for sale on Division St., right off of West Street, about 6 blocks from town, and halfway towards the school, so it's in the middle of everything. The inside of the house is completely brand new, and gutted clean. It's not the largest house, but nonetheless it is very nice. Chores are going to open up, such as shoveling, but I'd actually like to do things like that. I mean, yeah, I'll get sick of them, but so be it. Moving into a house would be a welcome change. It would also mean my step brother moving in with us, which would mean we'd have to make a guest room for MEGHAN. Oh boy. She'll be at my house everyday. Well, plans are actually moving steadily along, as my mom's friend Zeenata (best name ever, I call her Zee for short,) is a real estate agent. We'll be going to her house tomorrow for advice and things the like. Other than that, I'm struggling with two very moody iPod Touches and I'm a bit under the weather myself, in part to Meghan's stupid cough. I hate you Meg. I'm bored to tears and Michelle & Meg woke me up this morning...calling my cell phone...I could kill you guys. ☺ For today's thought -

  • Trees are the poems nature writes upon the sky.
STUPID NULLRIVER I AM GOING TO KILL THESE PEOPLE.

0 comments: