Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 15, 2008

Where Everything's Meant To Be Broken, I Just Want You To Know Who I Am.

This is it. For me, and for only myself, I'm changing my life. Anything goes, but this incessant drama and pain just won't go away, especially the latter half, and this time I'm making a decision for me, and I'm not going to deal with it anymore. Hate me if you wish, hate this post, hate it all, I'm terribly sorry if it hurts, but if I'm not happy, I can't possibly make others happy. Of course I'll always keep those that are really great to me, and really close to my heart, but people, I'm done trying, reaching out, only to get hurt again. I don't care what people think from here on out. I'll always be there to help and listen, but when I can't get through to you, when I can't be treated like a real friend, or at least the friend you describe me to be, it hurts. I'm done with the pain, and I'm done with the false life I'm tired of living. No more faked smiles. Come Tuesday, (Sunday night, for some of yous,) you'll see the blunt and real me. For most of you, you won't see a change. But few will, and if they don't like it, please, by all means, get out of my path. Let me know first, I don't want to turn into a jerk, you know. But don't come to me, telling me you've changed, telling me you listen, telling me you get it. That's nice. Actions speak louder than words, baby. We're all guilty of the same things, but sameness doesn't exist in this world, if I know correctly. I'm going my route, I'm telling you who I am, I'm telling you how I feel, I'm telling you what you're doing, and you've told me what I'm doing. I'm actually fixing them. (With the exception of this blog post, which I'm sorry for.) Now I'm off to ask Chiara what her dress looks like and to enjoy my night, without the drama. Au revoir. ---to your heart.

0 comments: