Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Day Is Here

Today is the day. And, you know what? I'm going to be completely honest. It has me quite edgy, very edgy, in fact, and in large part to how someone has been handling it, and still doesn't see it. I'm not going to go back and explain, it's water under the bridge and wasted breath, anyway. So you get it, I'm not in the best of moods at the moment, and I don't want to hear about it, so please don't tell. My crappy mood can be summed up in one word, but thats rude, isn't it? Otherwise, besides that, I'm actually in a really good mood today, A lot of nicer things are going on in my life recently, and while I do think them too private to blog about, I just might tell if you ask. Then again, maybe I won't, so don't take it personally. I was invited to go to Fratellos tonight, but shockingly I declined. My life is perfectly summed up by about three songs, sometimes four, but the fourth is rather random, but I'm rather random. Alright, they are One, by Metallica, (in the song list up there) Bleed it Out by Linkin' Park, and Ballroom Blitz, not sure who it's by. The fourth? Move Your Feet by Junior Senior, which is up there, as well. Well, those interesting and fun things going on in my life keep me moving, but...past that? Today's crap. Chiara's my Valentine, but past that, just, ARGHH. FREAKING EGGS!

0 comments: