Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Like Eating Glass

Today was painfully slow. It's 9:42, so it's still not quite over. I just finished American Idol, and might I say that I'm not happy with ANY of the female contestants this season. Today all of them were pitchy or spazzy or a combo of the two. They're also VERY haughty. "I thought it was good, and that's all that matters." Simon was squirming in discontent, I know. Tomorrow we have gym yet again and I'm contesting whether or not to tell Chiara who I like for reasons that will soon show, just give them time. Jess suddenly left me on IM as she often does. Sigh...

And you didn't even notice When the sky turned blue And you couldn't tell the difference Between me and you And I nearly didn't notice The gentlest feeling
Well, today's to waste. Tomorrow is going to be an extremely warm 29 degrees! Wooh, break out the hot coals! Next week really is unseasonably warm, and I can't wait. I also can't wait until I go off to Puerto Rico to visit my family again in August. OH SO EXCITING. Needless today, I'm not the happiest camper. I hate going to sleep with a decision hanging over my head. DRARGH!! Meh!
You are the bluest light
-Who's doing that Rock Band competition? Night, =[

0 comments: