Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 3, 2008

In with a boom.

Well, February is here, and I had an awesome day today, in some high-end mall in Westchester that had $1000 chocolates, with edible diamonds. Go figure, people.

  • December - half hell.
  • January - hell
  • February - will be hell.
Just get it over with already, I mean, I guess it's none of my business but it's really not fair to me. -Can't I be a Valentine's Day sweethe♥rt? Ladies, I'm not such a bad guy. ;-) Well, I guess that's to one person, not the entire populous. Well, you never know, maybe two. HAHAHA 0=]. Oh, I have an idea. A nice editing thing I can do. Hmm, I feel like the real experimental photographer tonight. -Near it lays a sign that says, "No, touch guy - you can't bend it. It can calculate pi faster than you and your grandma." The other one says "The worlds thinnest laptop - literally." (I lifted it entirely off the ground with one pinky. It's really that light.

0 comments: