Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Baseball, Family, and Chocolate

I've just been sitting around (didn't go to the homecoming game....I intended to) with my family watching baseball today. It's a long day of baseball, with some 4 double headers, and 2 more tomorrow. I just stepped out to CVS, and I saw this new Starbucks Chocolate, in a Dark & Mocha Dark selections...so I took the Mocha Dark, $3, harmless enough.

I was wrong. It's not harmless. It's addicting, just like everything else Starbucks makes. I was supposed to go out today, but I ended up not g
oing anywhere, and now I'm deprived of all homecoming activities, sadly. I really wanted to go. How do I feel about it? Upset, but I don't really care. I'm with family, baseball, and I have chocolate. What's not to love? 
Let me know how it all was, you guys, especially the band ones.
Today I found out how God intended chocolate to taste.

0 comments: