Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 22, 2008

On a Binge

"Uh oh, there she goes again, Maria, Marc-Anthony, Jackie's binging."

That was the cry my uncle let out whenever my cousin went on one of her binges. She's unlike any other girl I've seen when it comes to cravings and binges...she literally can clear a kitchen in 2 hours. One day she was binging, we baked 2 sets of brownies, a chocolate cake, cran-orange bread, and corn muffins. Oh, and some dark chocolate chip cookies. That, among other things. The last day I was there, I saw her go through 2 tubs of ice cream, (she'd mix chocolate with raspberry, and I tried it, you need to try it) a bag of cinnamon sugar pita chips I bought her, and half a bag of popcorn. (She burned the other half beyond recognition.) How's life? Mine? Mine is...suprisingly good. Really good. For me, things just seem to be going right lately. I like my teachers, I'm not having too difficult of a time with the workload I have, and I like my friends, a lot. I do wish that I could see my other ones more, but I'll see them outside of school, I'm sure. Speaking of which, I've been meaning to drop Chiara a call, but time always escapes me! There are a couple new sophomores, have you noticed them? Rachel (from St. Steven's) and Taylor (Tyler?) from Massachusettes. 
OK gang, I'm off to help Meghan choose a myspace layout and look at some pictures. 
Chum borgen.

0 comments: