Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 8, 2008

Flop over! FLOP OVER!

I want to start this post by making one thing very clear: CHEMISTRY WITH MR. BISNETT MAKES ME WANT TO FLOP OVER. He's very boring, but to his credit, section 1 of chem is full of things we already know. "Class, do you know what melting means?" I'm sure he's thinking, "Hey, kids, this is no cake walk for me either, so look straight and let's make this fast." All of my teachers are quite nice, but more on that in a later post...Mr. O'Connor is my all time favorite...for this year at least. No one can top the Rausch-Moreno compilation. 

This is just a shout out, really. I didn't leave this blog to die and I don't intend to. I actually found myself planning a future post, for the first week of November, depending on the outcome of the election. It's really just a song I found, I don't spend time writing posts months in advance.  Alright well I'll see you around. Look at my poll to your left! PLEASE ANSWER!

1 comments:

Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

hahahah yeah chemistry is reallyyy dry. But i have a pretty cool teacher =) and I actually have a quiz tomorrow. yay!