Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 1, 2008

Getting thereee...

I'm almost done fixing up my blog. I'm trying to set up the third column on the right, but if it doesn't work out right, I'll go back to the minimalist design. You guys have been awfully quiet lately (Chiara, Kerianne, Jess, and the people that read this blog other than them). Any reason? Just running around to get what you need for school like me? I hate it. It's officially Labor Day. I hate it, I HATE it! It's 1:50 and I'm getting quite exaughsted, I just figured I'd give just a little update. I didn't disappear yet. I'm struggling with a song called History & The Single Engine Cessna by Pictures in Braille. I really want to put it on my blog, but it's giving me a hard time. For those of you that don't know about Pictures in Braille, they're a band formed in Warwick and they're absolutely excellent. You can find them on iTunes or at www.myspace.com/picturesinbraille . Goodnight

*A prayer for those being affected and displaced by hurricane Gustav.*

1 comments:

Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

sorry bout that! i have been crazy busy and my first day was hectic as i explained in my most recent post. so stop on over and check it out!!