Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Reminisce, or maybe not.

You guys remember 9th grade? How 'bout middle school? Why the heck did I ask you that, of course you do. Why? It was dramatic. All four years. You know what this year has been for me so far? So lacking of drama, it's almost dry. But I like it dry. Dry and spicy. So anyway, How's your year going for you so far? Mines pretty good, and it's rough to say, but it's much drier when a certain someone isn't around. This certain someone seems to bring with them a sweeping wave of drama and worthless tears. You know who I'm talking about? Yeah. You do. Well today a fight broke out between her and a friend of mine...and it wasn't a normal private fight. It was broadcast to me and 15 other recipients in a chain email. Oh, and it was ABOUT me. So I had to help quench the flames. That's really the first bit of drama I've had to deal with, and I like it that way. Dry. Not like dry humor. Like no drama from Burke students, please. None from WVHS either. That'd be a PERFECT world, wouldn't it?

1 comments:

Nickole said...

You've changed, less clique-y more open. It's better :)