Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Birthdays & Disconnect

Beginning with Chiara, the "Birthday Season" for my friends and family has begun.


  1. Chiara
  2. Mom's Mother
  3. Father's Mother
  4. Jess
  5. Cousin Jackie/Aunt Michelle
  6. Mom's Father
  7. Father
  8. Uncle Billy - Last birthday in 2008
  9. Aunt Monica - 1/1
  10. Step-Father
  11. Jess/Max
  12. Uncle Dan
  13. Meghan
  14. Kerianne
  15. Sam/Christian 
  16. Yours Truly
  17. Martinez
  18. Cristina M
  19. Michelle G/Mom 3/19
That's a hell of a birthday list. I gotta get a job so I can buy gifts for all of these people. Oh, right, that's why I'm staying in LI for the summer.

-Hey guys, due to scheduling issues, etc I've been feeling a bit of disconnect with a few of you. Wanna hang out? I'm already planning something with Michelle and Caitlin, Greg, James, and maybe Meghan for the weekend of the Fourth.

-I'm pro life
-I do not support an amendment to legal marriage definition, but DO support civil unions
-I believe it's time to abdicate Iraq
-I think we need alternative energy within 10 years
-I think we're facing a huge financial crisis
-I also think getting a student loan just might possibly help me with college, so let's be forward thinking, yes?

I'd vote Barack.

0 comments: