Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 5, 2008

MAVERICK!

Well, just a few days in and I already violated the NaBloPoMo rules. How wonderful! I guess I'm just not meant to be a daily blogger. (I never was in the first place.) Just because I don't blog daily doesn't mean I can't have riveting blog posts...but, let's not get ahead of ourselves, I'm not a riveting writer either way. I wanted to make a few comments about this last debate, and I really do encourage you guys to comment back with your views even if you think I'm so far off base that I should be thrown in a sewer.

My Thoughts
  • Biden and Palin both spoke extremely well, and to be honest without sounding sexist, Palin did much better than I believed the would. Bravo!
  • Palin seemed just slightly more composed and "in the game" than did Biden.
  • Many questions were asked of the candidates witch neither of them would answer, but I found Palin to avoid more questions, preferring to speak about the war. 
  • Though Biden was seemingly less presentable, he knew Obama's policy like no other, and gave definitive and striking answers, unlike the majority of Palin's. She seemed to give the old "walk about" when it came to deep policy questions. When asked how we should fix this financial crisis, she didn't touch once on policy, instead saying that the American people should unite and proclaim, "Never again." Sorry, but I can scream "Never again" at the TV all day long. The stocks STILL go down.
  • Palin related nearly every response to her work in Alaska, which for the most part was acceptable. She showed her experience and doings, but this only goes for the first 2 responses. Governor Palin, we have 49 other states in this great nation. This is NOT Ruslaska country.
  • Biden was mistaken on many issues. I think his boxers were too tight.
  • But, to be fair, so was Palin. You can check factcheck.org if you don't believe me.
I know this election isn't even here yet, but get ready. 2038, JONAS JONAS.
Elise Jonas, that is.

XXXXXXXX (8:41:26 PM): waiting on my dreams, the color of your smile

2 comments:

Elise said...

IM FAMOUS.

Nickole said...

I really don't think Biden is a boxer guy, I'm gonna say breifs...