Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 12, 2008

My stances

Some of you guys assume where I stand. Actually, everyone does. I just think many of you are wrong, so here is where I stand:


  • I was once a Republican...now I'm not. But I don't call myself a Democrat, either.
  • I am pro-life, and adamant AGAINST amending marriage to consist of homosexual couples, as well. Civil unions are fine. Don't accuse me of hating gays...I have a couple in my family.
  • I don't hate members of any party, no mater how radical they may be. Their insight helps everyone.
  • I was for the War in Iraq before I understood it.
  • I support the War in Afghanistan, to an extent.
  • I do not see the Bush Administration as successful, but I do believe there has been worse.
  • If there's one politician I can't stand, it's Hillary Clinton, and that's putting aside all personal prejudices.
  • I find Sarah Palin to be extremely naive, and needing of a good slapping
    • However, I don't personally dislike her other than her views and style of campaign.
  • I may absolutely disagree with every word that comes out of your mouth, and you'll most certainly know I do, but I'll respect you and defend every word you say.
  • What's by largest tick? Narrow-minded radicals that get frustrated easily.

1 comments:

Nickole said...

FUCK MARC IM A RADICAL AND I HATE YOUR VIEWS!!!

JK, i actually agree with some of that, but i disagree with most of it.
I think Sarah Palin was completely the wrong choice.
Im completely pro-choice.
and i love hilary