Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 24, 2008

Hypothetically...

I was thinking before about how much different this campaign would have been if Hillary Clinton had won, and a few things came to mind...


  1. Palin would have likely not have been McCain's running mate.
  2. I honestly believe McCain might have a slight edge in polls.
  3. There would be no gaffe meter for Biden, but there would be one for Bill Clinton.
  4. Democratic campaign speeches would have been circuitous and twice as long.
  5. The words, "It's time for a female president!" would have resonated throughout America.
  6. I would have endorsed John McCain.
  7. I would have been extremely disappointed with the people running in this election.
  8. I would wear a button that said "Rausch-Moreno '08."
  9. I wouldn't have written up this blog post.
The list goes on forever, but I think you get the point. I detest Hillary Clinton, and will never support her as president. Thank God I don't have to.

0 comments: