Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

BWDEA

Fine, fine, I"m guilty. Please, kill me now. I'm commiting a crime. I mean, I guess it might be, by those unwritten blog rules. BWDEA. Blogging While Doing Extraneous Activities. Jess, is this part of the rules? Because if it is, I've broken it far too many times for reconciliation. What a beautiful night.  It is simply gorgeous outside, bugs aside. The day was simply marvelous. A lot of reading, and talking to people I don't normally talk to a lot, and the day has composed to be a nearly-perfect day. Well, I hope tomorrow shapes up to be much the same. NOW I GOTTA GO WATCH POWER RANGERS <33.

Fish or sticks? FISH STICKS!
gooodddnighhttt people.
WOOHOOOO!!!

1 comments:

Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

?????? I don't get that rule. But did you really go an watch power rangers? hahahhaha