Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ex exordium

Not that I'm going to be very dedicated to this blog...this should be interesting. Yup. Okay. Alright, well the phone is ringing. Bye.
That was my first-ever blog post, on May 7th, 2007, when I never in a million years saw myself becoming a self-proclaimed blogger. If I was going to, I figured it would last...maybe a week, and that would be all. I would reach the proverbial climax within a week, and things would collapse from there. Well...that was far from the truth. In fact, thats pretty much opposite of what happened. I know, no anniversary or anything, but just here to commemorate. By the way, I love this blog. It is truly my sanctuary. Thanks for reading, it really means a lot. 348 as of 9:19PM, 7/19. Party tomorrow, can't wait. =] Oh, and, by the way, I didn't make that title up. It's Latin for "from the beginning."

1 comments:

Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

Any time! It sometimes ends up being the climax of my monotonous days, reading this blog of yours. Hahahahhaha