Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"You don't get a lot of things...we just leave you to blessed ignorance."

Well, that's something a dear friend told me. Wonderful, how people love me so much, isn't it? First and foremost, I apologize for not blogging in... 6 days or so. This is the longest hiatus thus far in my blogging career. Okay, now on to the rest of things... ...Today was a beautiful day! The weather was marvelous, and the passing clouds, along with the slight breeze that hugged and kissed you as it went by was very relaxing. The water lapping at my feet...ahh, it was just a beautiful day today at the bea-- I mean pool. Chiara' pool is bery nice. I like it A LOT. I'll probably stop by tomorrow. =]. I love living in such close proximity to Chiara. Not just the pool, but she is an amazing person. I am blessed, truly blessed to have a close group of such good friends. The best best friends in the world. Well, today, most of today was fun. I'm laying on my bed blogging from my aunt's laptop that she sent for me to fix...I was on the phone with my Indian Homies from Dell about an hour ago. All is well, and I'm in love with being able to blog from my lap. I'm definitely asking for a laptop come Christmas time. Ohh...hahahaha. Random thought, that reminds me of a line in How I Met Your Mother. Heheheheeh.... Ted says "COME ON, LILLY! IT'S CHRISTMAS. You know, Christ-mas? It means more Christ to our Spanish friends." Okay, sorry. I know Meghan doesn't read this, so it didn't spoil anything for her. Okay, well I must restart! Maybe you'll hear from me tonight or tomorrow morning, but I doubt it. Seeeeee yaaaa!!! =/

0 comments: