Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 6, 2007

"Eat a live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day."

Hehehe, I like that one. -I woke up to the most amazing sound this morning. I woke up to the truly soothing sounds of the birds happily chirping outside of my window, and the sound of mother nature running her fingers through the leaves of the trees. The sunlight was peeking through the blinds in my window. I positively had to get up. Then I got a call phone my Grandmother. It's nice to know someone cares about you so much. Remember, grandparents spoil. Few love you like they do. She asks me "What kind of bagel do you like, because I'm getting you one?" (Chiara...correct me if I'm wrong...but doesn't a question mark go there? I don't know, it seems a little weird.) I told her, and I jumped out of bed, knowing that food would be brought to me today, instead of me cooking, yet again. Even though cooking brings me much joy, it gets tiring after a week or so. Yes, I cook for myself. I find cooking as an art of expression, not a troubling work...but when there's only eggs in your house, with some ham, onions, and bacon, you get tired of cooking. So at about 9:43 I got ready. It took me all of... a half hour to get ready. Guys have it easy, this is definitely true. To fix my hair, brush my teeth, wash my face, generally get cleaned up, pick out and iron clothes...feed the dog, pick up after him, and give him water, put on sock and then sneakers took all of a half hour. Oh, and I got dressed, too =]. Sooo...now I'm waiting for my grandmother to finally get here. It should be soon! And then we're off...to hop and sk....not really. We're off somewhere. Maybe Middletown. This is really, the calm before the storm. After my mom ... shes here

1 comments:

Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

It would be " What kind of bagel do you like? Because I'm getting you one." Or just "what kind of bagel do you like, because I'm getting you one." The first one would be more gramatically correct, but the second one is more common, I think.