Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Voicing...a concern that probably only I have...

I'm here just to... uhhhh err, share something. Something that probably only I'm concerned about. 8th grade was an amazing year. I got closer to many people than I've ever thought possible. In retrospect, the year was simply wonderful. Great, now I have all of these strong ties, which I cherish all of the time, but now comes High School. I hope I'm not separated from too many people. I would...not be happy. At all. I really hope I'm not separated, or others, as well. I mean, I know the high school is big, but there will probably never be a day where I won't see my friends, but I just don't want to be too far. Well, anyway...that's just me. And it's bugging me lately, especially after I got those two letters in the mail. Oh boyy...I thought that was my schedule/placement...

=[

1 comments:

Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

No, I feel the same way. I'm crossing my fingers that all you guys are AT LEAST in my lunch period. I'm not even sure how "teams" work in the high school, but i just hope I see you. Oh, and I'm gonna do that GES thing. You should too.