Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 1, 2007

if we don't change direction soon, we'll end up where we're going.

Well, well, well. Just more Stengelese or a Yogi

-ism to brighten up the day...or night, as it's 12:30
 right now, and the only thing keeping me going 
was that French Vanilla Iced Coffee with a shot 
of espresso that I had at like 7:20 P.M. at a 
Dunkin' Donuts in the city. Okay, well, my blog
 has received a long-overdue radical face-lift. 
Well, now I have 3 columns. My junk, such as
 pictures, tidbits, and random thoughts will be
 put on the left side. The right side is about me,
 which I need to change. I find it far too similar
 to Chiara's, and that's just not fair. Sorry 
Chiara! Oh, and so you know, and I'd like you
 to notice, any and all songs I put on my blog
 while using this layout will be at the bottom. (It has it's own little section.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh boy! What a long day today. I've done sooo
 much. I went out to the city, didn't get a haircut,
 texted a lot, saw a nice orange phone that my aunt 
bought, walked out to Westchester Avenue in 
the Bronx, and truly enjoyed today to the fullest
. I realized today that you really have to seize
 the day, because not many come as good as 
this one!
The TV is on behind me, running this report 
about Chris Benoit, and the double-murder 
suicide, and the London terror attacks. This is
 horrible. Such a beautiful say, yet filled with tragedy.
I think I should get going. That espresso is 
finally wearing off. Oh, I got a new 24" high-
definition TV today from my aunt. It's going in
 my room. Quite a treat! I can't wait to set it up. 
Talk to y'all later!
OH. And I think we should (Meghan, Jess, 
Chiara, and Myself) have a blog together like 
we once did, only keep it this time. How's that
 sound? COMMENT ME AND LET ME KNOW!
=]
ahhhhhh, tired.
sssshhhhiimmmmlllllllllyyyyyyy

2 comments:

Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

Nice face-lift! I'm proud of you. You went to the city and DIDN'T get your hair cut. Oh, and apology accepted. Sounds like you had a great day. (I'm jealous of the TV) I wouldn't recommend having another one of those expressos, though. And that idea sounds good. Let's see what the other ppl think of it.

Willa said...

I'm out....i dunno, not really in the group blog mood. Go with it, really, but not sure I want in. Thanks anyway!